Hate is a Strong Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate is a Strong Word

But I really really really don't like you

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Headaches and late nights

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isabella Hayes

Headaches and late nights Empty
PostSubject: Headaches and late nights   Headaches and late nights Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:54 pm

Isabella pushed open the glass door to her favorite coffee shop on Saturday morning, after staying up way too late the previous night. Her brain was not functioning yet, not that it really functioned all that well anyway. But still, it was that tired feeling that was just complete crap when you needed your strength for super powered shopping. Her dad had sent her allowance the previous day, along with some extra money from her mom with a letter saying that her mother thought Isabella should be getting herself some perks for working so hard. A smirk formed on her lipstick covered lips. Her mother was so easy to get in the palm of her hand. Actually, most the world was easy to get in the palm of her hand. when you had attitude, money, and are beautiful, the world was in your reach.

Or at least, that's what it seemed to be like for Bella. She was insanely lucky. Bell walked up to the counter, squinting to see the list of drinks. She had her contacts out (yet she'd been driving) so she was half blind. She sighed and just went off of memory. It was useless, seeing was overrated anyways. Unless there was some cute boy..."How can I help you?" The overcheerful girl working the register asked.

"Ew. Be softer, I have a killer headache," barked Isabella. her tone softened as she spoke the next words, "I'd like a....carmal cappichino. No whipped cream, that stuff has a disgustingly large amount of calories." Bella knew her complaining to this girl didn't matter, but she just wanted to complain a tiny bit, no biggie.

The girl nodded. "Anything else? Maybe one of our new cheesecakes?"

Isabella looked at her blankly. "Ew. Do you really think that if I don't want whipped cream, I'd want that disgusting dessert?"

The girl looked like she'd been slapped. "N-n-o," she stuttered out before turning to the register and ringing it up. She mumbled the amount so lowly that Bella had to look at the little computer generated thing to see what she owed.

Bella slapped down the amount on the counter and slid down to wait for her caffeine. It seemed like forever. what the hell was this? These people needed to move faster that was damn sure. Finally her drink came, she grabbed it up and moved over to a comfy chair there. She settled into it, sipping her cappichino. Ah. She could feel her headache already slipping away.
Back to top Go down

Headaches and late nights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate is a Strong Word :: Off Campus :: Starbucks-
Jump to: