Hate is a Strong Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate is a Strong Word

But I really really really don't like you

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Plot Empty
PostSubject: Plot   Plot Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 1:19 am

Love love love love love love

London School for the Gifted and Talented

You were everything I wanted
You were everything a girl could be
Then you left me brokenhearted
Now you don't mean a thing to me

You only get in if you're the best, and that's the end of it. Of course, if you dig deep enough, there are some who probably got in because Mommy and Daddy bought their spot. London School for the Gifted and Talented has one of the best reputations possible for a boarding school. From the outside, they are a bunch of smart children who behave themselves so well it's almost unnatural.

All I wanted was your
Hate is a strong word
But I really, really, really don't like you
Now that it's over
I don't even know what I liked about you

On the inside, however, the school is a jungle. Cliques guide the school, homework is pushed aside, and the Queens and Kings of the school are always on top of everything. In a world where everyone either knows you or no one knows you, it can get pretty stressful.

Brought you around and you just brought me down
Hate is a strong word
But I really, really, really don't like you
I really don't like you

Not to mention, if you can not prove that you're working hard at London School for the Gifted and Talented, they have the right to kick your little butt right out of there. And don't think for one second that they don't follow up on that, because they do.

Thought that everything was perfect (perfect)
Isn't that how it's supposed to be?
Thought you thought that I was worth it
Now I think a little differently

Friends. They can either stab your back or be true to you. You can't pick friends that are bad influnces...or can you? It's all part of your life. Friends are the family you choose...but what happens when the family you choose, backstabs you harder than ever. Your world shatters.

All I wanted was your

It's easy. (or at least it is after a while.) Learn, live, but mostly, watch your back.

Hate is a strong word
But I really, really, really don't like you (I really don't like you)

Back to top Go down
https://hateisastrongword.board-directory.net

Plot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate is a Strong Word :: Getting Started :: Plot-
Jump to: