Hate is a Strong Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hate is a Strong Word

But I really really really don't like you

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Rules Empty
PostSubject: Rules   Rules Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2007 8:13 pm

1) You may not post anywhere except the application form once you have just signed up. You're application must be approved before you can post anywhere else.

2) No godmodding. You may not make any other characters, played by someone else, do anything. It's rude, and just plain annoying.

3) This is taking place in present day time. So 2007-2008ish.

4) No spam. Posts must be at least one paragraph long, so let's say one paragraph is about five to six sentences long. I have my very "ummm what am i supposed to say?" moments, so i know it can be difficult sometimes. Overall though, it just makes for a better storyline.

5) Once you have a personality for your character, stick to it. If you say that your character hates flowers, don't come back saying that they love them.

6) Please please please be respectful to other members/staffers. It's just common manners...

7) There is a cb on this site. Please, no drama. The admins will put a stop to it, and that person will be warned and banned from the cb for a little while. If the person repeates the action, they will be banned from cb forever. No if, and's, or but's about it.

8 ) if there is a problem that needs to be taken care of, please contact one of the admins. We're more than happy to help.

9) No one is perfect, and neither is any character. They all have their faults, so don't make them mary-sue...or you'll die. king

10) Don't have sex. because you will get pregnant. and die. (aka. keep it PG-13 If you do happen to do those things, put a warning in the title/description.)

11) Have fun...that's what this is created for!
Back to top Go down
https://hateisastrongword.board-directory.net

Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hate is a Strong Word :: Getting Started :: Rules-
Jump to: